- Skyfever – Skyfever specialise in the operation of light/medium general aviation aircraft in the roles of flight training, air displays, aerial advertising, film , TV work, trial and gift flights and air experiences.
- OTTO the Helicopter – Now based in the UK, OTTO will continue the legacy set in the USA displaying across Europe with unique and entertaining displays suitable for events large and small. As well as traditional daytime displays, OTTO also performs amazing evening displays with spectacular pyrotechnic effects.
Airshows and Air Display Organisers
- British Air Display Association – ‘To encourage, promote and advance Safety and Standards in British Air Displays.’
- European Airshow Council – The European Airshow Council consists of a group of like-minded people that meet each other annually and understand that everyone involved in Airshows should be striving to achieve standards of excellence in their activities.
- TSA Consulting – TSA Consulting Ltd provides a bespoke specialist air display management service to UK and international clients, focused on delivering all aspects of a professional flying display – from a flypast at a small one day local event or special occasion to the staging of major multi-display international programmes.
- Dunsfold Wings and Wheels – Wings & Wheels is an exceptional family day out, showcasing some of the finest civil and military aircraft displays in the UK, combined with an astounding line-up of record-breaking race cars and motoring displays, courtesy of Brooklands Museum.
- Duxford Airshows – Duxford hosts four annual airshows a year at the Imperial War Museum’s unique collection in the heart of Cambridgeshire
Airshow Information, Photography and Video
- Flightline UK – Flightline UK is a independent “web-zine” covering the UK airshow scene. Flightline UK has the most up-to-date UK Airshow Calendar as well as the latest Preview and Review Features from a variety of airshows from the UK and abroad.
- Planes TV – Set up by Adrian Campbell in 1989, PlanesTV (formerly Aviation Action) is a UK based production company specialising in aviation. We’ve produced over 130 programs, recorded over 300 aircraft types and amassed an archive of thousands of hours of high quality aviation video footage.
- Wheels-Up.be – Video Airshow reports from across Europe by Chris Janssens
- The Light Aircraft Association – The UK’s principal representative body for amateur-built and vintage light aircraft.
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association UK – The largest association of pilots in the world, with over 400,000 members in over 50 countries. AOPA serves the interests of its members as aircraft owners and pilots, promoting the economy, safety, utility, and popularity of flight in general aviation aircraft. AOPA works for ALL aircraft owners and pilots, campaigning for better regulation within the UK and Europe rather than the specialist needs of particular sections of aviation.
- Civil Aviation Authority – The Civil Aviation Authority is the UK’s specialist aviation regulator. Through its skills and expertise it is recognised as a world leader in its field.
- Lasham Gliding Club – Set atop a rise in the rolling Hampshire Downs between Basingstoke and Alton, Lasham is the ideal gliding location. Built for the RAF (Royal Air Force) in 1942 and adopted as a home for gliding in 1950, the airfield now offers facilities which are among the finest in the world.
- LICS – Leather In-Car Seats – LICS provide you with luxury leather seats, in next to no time, at minimal inconvenience to you.